Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Song. by E.T. - MartianS.

seeing the bright lights as they flicker;
girl you're famous;
people asking for autograph pictures;
making it seem you're a famous singer;
but you're not;
just being you made you famous;
being amazing you can't contain it;
show it too much it'll be dangerous;
people trying to act like you;
putting on make-up just to look cute;
as you are;
you'll shine soo bright;
you'll be looking down at the stars above;
people talking about how amazing you are;
like books in bookclubs;
the person who has your heart will surely show you love;
you're an amazing sensation;
the excitment when people hear your voice they can't contain it;
Karina, you're a Goddess.





Thanks Tyus :D
add his Facebook, Tyus Maciel

3 comments:

  1. If you get a chance, please check my blog out. I have a 'Dare to Wear' challenge currently going on where I dare my subscribers to recreate a look from the Dior Spring 2009 couture show (pics posted). I also have a giveaway of the month for the month of september which will be posted tomorrow. Finally, I have a giveaway starting later this month (my 300 subscribers giveaway) for an Urban Decay Naked Palette and some M.A.C products.
    Thanks
    Alicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! haha. we have the same layout:D

    i am now your newest follower. come and check out my blog. and follow me too? thank you!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun blog :)
    care to follow XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete