Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some new favorites of this month(:


Now with the snow here in Chicago these nice warm boots are a most.
I ordered them online at Journeys for I believe 180 not including tax and shipping.
they are called  "Button triplet w/ bailey"   wonderful boots!




This will be my second bottle of "light blue" this was a gift from my boyfriend. 
the smell is not too strong nor to soft all depending on the person because not all perfumes smell the same on other people.


This light brown with dark brown scarf with nice detailing I got at target and it goes perfect with the coat  I mainly wear.





I use both of these products whenever I do my makeup its not to cakey, if you know what i mean by that. My skin tone is no where near dark, I am very fair skin tone.
so the tube is by Mary Kay and it's a foundation "medium-coverage" in color ivory, and i love this product for my dark circles because it does me no justice when i want to look a little more bronzer and achieve a darker skin color.
The dream mate, is a mousse foundation and I like it for all over my face simply because it is a darker shade, and this is in "Medium 3"





Thanks to my mother she has found my FAVORITE lipstick color it's a nice sheer like nude, the picture taken from my mac does it no justice but it looks different in person. you can find this in any drug store it is  Cover Girl lipstick and the shade is 425. 

1 comment:

  1. hi Karina! great buys! :D

    I had a pen-pals post in my blog. and you said you'd like to be pen-pals. haha.

    so you can contact me @ mylifeascarrie@gmail.com
    and we can talk about how to start it:D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete