Monday, September 6, 2010

Mall hours suck!

3795037311_81978b0792.jpg


So today was a normal sunday, waking up past noon nd going to the stores, as we all know mall hours on a sunday are from 10-6, but clearly that does no justice to the ones who wake up late to start their days, we all want to relax sunday morning and enjoy the afternoons. And school coming along, which I start the day after Labor Day it being September 7, I needed to get a few more things to start my school year updated with the new "fashion trends". My school also has a uniform/dress code so I was limited to what I was able to purchase. My point to be made is that I arrived at the mall around 4;30 only because the mall is a good 30 min drive which only gave me an hour and half to shop and for a teenage girl who is very undecided on what to get that is not nearly enough time, and I would love it if it was anyway possible to extend the hour. 

Karina(:♥

1 comment:

  1. i agree, i wish they could extend mall hours on a sunday even for another hour. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete