Friday, September 17, 2010

School is in summer is out.

Okay so after a full week and 9 days into my sophomore year in high school i finally got a chance to update everyone(: not only do i need to catch up on here but with my social life and my dear loving boyfriend. so my schedule isn't all that bad i just hate my lunch period it being 3rd period and my schedule we fallow at my school is the bell schedule and it sucks lunch at 10:30? are you's kidding me!!!!!! ill be out of there in no time. so my gym teacher "Mr. Stevens" is sick so he has been out since last year so we got this B$$ sub Mrs. Belt (nd yes thats her name!) oh boy how much i hate her and her class! That has been my past two weeks at school, btw Chicago weather is just so crazy!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. i've been in school for 5 weeks now. pretty much used to it by now! Have fun in your sophomore year. it'll go by FAST! enjoy it.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete